[rt-users] Editor field suddenly red

Stefan Gofferje lists at home.gofferje.net
Wed Feb 5 12:15:12 EST 2014

On 02/05/2014 05:30 PM, Kevin Falcone wrote:
> The editor text field has been red when writing a Reply
> (Correspondence) since 4.0.0.  You don't note your version.
> It's more of a 'yellow' on Comments.  The red is meant to indicate
> that you're writing a reply to the customer, not something internal.
>
> You may have had a local modification that was cleared out in the
> restart, it has nothing to do with the timezone.
>
>> message and templates seem to not be used. The templates are still there
>> - I can access them from the menu.
>> I tried changing the timezone back with no success.
>
> I don't understand your Template problem with the description here.

Ah, sorry, I use 4.2.2

The "template problem" is that it seems there's no template being used.
Normally, when I reply to a ticket, the original message should be
quoted. That also happened until that restart. Now when I reply to a
ticket, only what I wrote is stored in the ticket and mailed to the
requestor but no quotes of stuff before anymore.

-Stefan

--
 (o_   Stefan Gofferje            | SCLT, MCP, CCSA
 //\   Reg'd Linux User #247167   | VCP #2263