[rt-users] Trying to get RT4.2.2 to use mysql and not sqllite3

john boris jborissr at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 11:40:19 EST 2014

I installed RT4.2.2 using apt-get from the repositories on Ubuntu 12.10
LTS. When I try to start apache I get a database error whic states

 [warning]: DBI
connect('dbname=/var/lib/dbconfig-common/sqlite3/request-tracker4/rtdb;

I selected mysql when I did the install but the config files seem to
telling it to use sqlite3.
I have looked through the config files and I thought I had mysql selected.

Where do I change the config to tell RT to use mysql?

TIA
--
John J. Boris, Sr.
Online Services