[rt-users] installing rt on debian

Paul Stead paul.stead at zeninternet.co.uk
Wed Feb 12 08:34:45 EST 2014

Hi!

The testing branch currently has 4.0.18 - http://packages.qa.debian.org/r/request-tracker4.html

Nothing currently for 4.2.X

We use the fastcgi version of RT - here's a snippet from my confs

----8<----
<VirtualHost rt.mydomain.com:443>
    ServerAdmin webmaster at rt.mydomain.com<mailto:webmaster at rt.mydomain.com>
    DocumentRoot /usr/share/request-tracker4/html/
    ServerName rt.mydomain.com
         <Location />
            Order allow,deny
            Allow from all
            Options +ExecCGI
            AddHandler fastcgi-script fcgi
        </Location>
    Include /etc/request-tracker4/apache2-fastcgi.conf
</VirtualHost>

/etc/request-tracker4/apache2-fastcgi.conf is included in the Debian package install.

Paul