[rt-users] User Created Scrip Won't Run On Create

Ethan Hohensee ethan.hohensee at live.com
Thu Feb 13 10:46:35 EST 2014

I've seen examples online of people calling the logger using the
/RT::Logger->error command/, but you are recommending using
/RT->Logger->error/. Which of these is the correct way to call the logger?

I've been trying logging statements and neither of the methods above add
anything to the debug logs. In my RT_SiteConfig.pm, I have this statement:

/Set($LogToSyslog , 'debug');/

Does debug function as a catch all for error, info, critical, warning, etc.?

My Scrip is applied to the queue that I am sending to, and supposed to run
at the TransactionCreate Stage. At this point, I am fairly certain that I
have everything correct on the front end and I am starting to look for
issues in my web stack. I am using Apache 2.2.15-29 and mod_perl-2.0.4-10.