[rt-users] Wrong time in ticket history

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Thu Feb 13 13:58:41 EST 2014

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 08:28:03PM +0400, Arkady Glazov wrote:

>      On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 07:41:16PM +0400, Arkady Glazov wrote:
>      > 2014-02-13 18:53 GMT+04:00 Kevin Falcone <[3]falcone at bestpractical.com>:
>      >
>      > > On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 04:25:29PM +0400, Arkady Glazov wrote:
>      > > > My system time zone set to Europe/Moscow (UTC + 4). But when i look
>      > > ticket history all times
>      > > > show as UTC -5. How i can set correct time zone to RT ?
>      > >
>      > > When you say System Time Zone, do you mean the server's timezone?
>      > > What have you set RT's timezone to be?
>      > >
>      > > http://bestpractical.com/docs/rt/latest/RT_Config.html#Timezone
>      > >
>      > Sorry, but i have set in my RT_SiteConfig.pm as
>      >
>      > Set( $TimeZone, 'Europe/Moscow');
>      >
>      > and wrong time display in all forms
>
>      Are you running mod_perl?
>      http://bestpractical.com/docs/rt/latest/web_deployment.html#mod_perl-2.xx
>      See the WARNING
>    No. My RT work under APache 2 with mod_fastcgi

After changing your RT_SiteConfig.pm did you restart Apache?
Does RT's System Configuration page list the same timezone as you have
set?
Does the user you're logged in have a customized timezone (from the About
Me page)?
Is 'Europe/Moscow' a valid time zone as understood by your operating
system's timezone database?

-kevin