[rt-users] QueueSummaryByLifecycle warning

Marko Cupać marko.cupac at mimar.rs
Mon Feb 17 13:34:21 EST 2014

On Fri, 14 Feb 2014 11:11:49 -0500
Alex Vandiver <alexmv at bestpractical.com> wrote:

> This points to having skipped the 4.0.9 upgrade step.  You should
> check your upgrade history in Admin → Tools → System Configuration.

Sorry for late reply, I was offline for weekend.

System configuration shows history starts from 4.0.19. Database was
exported on another server where rt was at 4.0.19. After that, new
server was installed with 4.2.2, database was imported, and then
upgraded to current version.

Anyway, how can this be fixed? Can I just re-run database upgrade from
earlier version? If so, from which? I am afraid at this moment it can't
be said with certainty what was the original rt version, and which
database upgrades were skipped.
--
Marko Cupać