[rt-users] Relative Date Search Help - current week(end)?

drhamilton11 drhamilton11 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 18 10:39:41 EST 2014

Currently on RT 4.0.12

Doing a custom search and could use some help.  We are using a custom search
field (date/time) and trying to do a search for anything for the current
weekend.  Tried using logic such as 'friday after last' and other things,
but no luck.

Trying to set up some dashboards so when viewed, it'll show tickets for the
current weekend.  Best I got so far was > 'last sunday' AND < 'next monday'.
That at least shows the current week, but I need ONLY the weekend.

Thanks in advance!