[rt-users] Relative Date Search Help - current week(end)?

drhamilton11 drhamilton11 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 18 17:53:37 EST 2014

Still looking for help on this.  I can't seem to get the logic.

Again, if I want to set up a dashboard showing what ticket are due THIS
COMING Fri/Sat/Sun - is that possible?

It can flip on Sunday, that would be fine.

The problem with searches like after next thursday and before next monday,
is that on that thursday, it would display the week ahead of the current.

There's gotta be some backward logic that'll make this work.  Thanks!