[rt-users] Show total number of Saved Search tickets

Steven1011 sjjames37 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 21:45:43 EST 2014

Hi awesome people,

I am attempting to insert the total number of saved search tickets into the
'Saved Searches' tab that appears in the 'RT at a Glance' page. I have
included a screenshot of what I would like to achieve.

This will allow our Management Team to quickly see the total number of
tickets resolved/created without having to select the link (a useful feature
I believe).

If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be excellent (I am
having difficulties locating the exact code that I should modify to alter
the 'Saved Searches' table).

Link to proposed result: http://i.imgur.com/rgIs4Ua.png

<http://requesttracker.8502.n7.nabble.com/file/n56763/rgIs4Ua.png>