[rt-users] Problem with custom lifecycle

Simon Wilcox simonw at simonwilcox.co.uk
Wed Feb 26 17:50:23 EST 2014

I think I have found the culprit - there's a load of Global Scrips
(probably hangovers from our original 3.x install, we're now on 4.2.2
via 4.0.8) and one of those is "On Correspond Open Tickets" - I think
this is possibly running and getting confused as there's no Open state
in this lifecycle.

So new question - is there an easy way to migrate these 14 Global Scrips
down to specific queues, or can I stop them running on a specific queue ?