[rt-users] Questions about JSGantt Plugin for RT

Cena, Stephen (ext. 300) SJC at qvii.com
Thu Jan 9 13:00:40 EST 2014

Kevin - Thanks:

When we run the Gantt chart, every ticket is coming out to the default day length, 7. I edited the JSGantt.pm file to add some debugging output. They we assuming that the dates would be when the ticket was opened and then last resolved. Based on how _GetTimeRange operates, we never get an "end date" so it always defaults. Is the way the duration is calculated in _GetTimeRange how a Gantt chart is made? Is there a reason as to why those are the criteria for the duration calculation? As I said, Gantt charts are foreign to me & I've been too busy to do any research on them. It may very well be that we're looking for something specific & not an error in the plug in at all.

Steve

Message: 13