[rt-users] Let customers see tickets in selfservice interface

Nicolas Roosen nicolas.roosen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 14:08:07 EST 2014

Hello,

On 09/01/2014 5:19 PM, scott.dalzell wrote:
> i would create a group (Group_CompanyA) and then create a generic user for
> that group that everyone in companyA could use.
>
> i would then assign Group_CompanyA to the queue (CompanyA) under the 'group
> rights' tab. giving the group at least 'view queue' create ticket, and reply
> to ticket rights

Yes this is exactly what I did before posting.

> That should be enough so the generiic user of companyA can view and create
> tickets for the CompanyA queue

But what if the ticket is created by another user by e-mail in the
CustomerA queue? So far the tickets are NOT visible when login in the
Web interface with the CustomerA's generic user.

I might miss something, but so far I have no clue on what.

> Also if you have a different generic user for each queue it will mean the
> home page will only show tickets relating to that companies Queue

Make sense, indeed.