[rt-users] Autoreply to new requestors

Abraham Liebsch aliebsch at microlaw.com
Fri Jan 10 12:17:40 EST 2014

I have a scrip that, when a ticket is created by email by under certain
conditions, will delete the email sender as the requestor and replace it
with a different requestor (in order to permit creating tickets on behalf of
others).  I have confirmed this scrip works properly, and that this scrip
executes prior to the default scrip which autoreplies to ticket creators.
Yet, the autoreply is being sent to the email sender and not to the new
requestor.  Does anyone have a suggestion to ensure the autoreply is sent to
the newly-set requestor and not the email sender?

-Abe