[rt-users] Autoreply to new requestors

Abraham Liebsch ALiebsch at microlaw.com
Fri Jan 10 13:32:50 EST 2014

It appears to be running afterwards.  I've renamed the scripts, prepending
100 to the reassignment scrip and 110 to the autoreply scrip, so that they
are listed in the proper order, and confirmed in the apache log that the
requestors are changed before the autoreply scrip is run.  Unless there is
an order-of-execution nuance that escapes me, it appears that the requestor
is replaced first.  I could be missing something, though, as there is
another scrip that, according to the log, is executing between those two,
despite not being listed between them.