[rt-users] Modifying Update.html?

Patrick G. Stoesser lists at pgs-info.de
Tue Jan 14 07:13:15 EST 2014

Hello there,

I'm stuck trying to customize RT.

Normally, when updating a ticket with a response
(Update.html?Action=Respond), the test input field is red. This is a
warning for the user that the response will be sent out to the customer
(unlike when just commenting).

Now what I want to do is to display an explicit warning like "Caution!
This message will be sent to the customer" to be displayed above the
text input filed. So, I need to modify update.html, using the local
directory.

My Problem: I just can't figure where I need to put my warning message
code. Does anyone has an idea?

Thanks in advance and kind regards, Patrick