[rt-users] Show Stalled Tickets in Quick Search

Wardrop tomw at msc.qld.gov.au
Wed Jan 15 18:25:31 EST 2014

Ok,

Within "share/html/Elements/Quicksearch" there's a toggle for switching
between QueueSummaryByLifecycle and QueueSummaryByStatus. I changed
$SplitByLifecycle to 0  and indeed, stalled now displays in Quick Search on
the dashboard, but I still want to see "Resolved" tickets. So I want 4
columns: new, open, stalled and resolved. I assume I need to change the
"QueueSummaryByStatus" view to show these 4 columns, but it's not
immediately obvious how this view chooses which statuses to display.

Cheers,
Tom