[rt-users] How to create a scrip Condition for OnAddRequestor

rwzoerner rick at zoerner.com
Thu Jan 16 15:29:12 EST 2014

I found a list of condition snippets that was great, but for all it had, it
missed any examples related to when a new requestor is added.

One scenario is that technicians frequently take a phone call and create the
ticket for the requestor. That makes them the requestor and then they have
to go in and change it to the correct person.

Another possibility is that they simply need to add a second name as
requestor.

I'm not a Perl person so writing conditions in a scrip for me is really a
matter of finding an existing example and copying it. Does anyone have
snippet to show me how to isolate the Adding of a Requestor?

Thanks,
-Rick