[rt-users] Reset Scrips to Default?

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Fri Jan 17 11:15:22 EST 2014

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 05:45:17PM -0500, Ryan Skadberg wrote:
> I've searched through Google and the list archives, but can't seem to
> find any methodology for doing this.  In the archives, I saw a script
> that was in the GIT tree called fixup-default-scrips, but a) I don't
> see it in the release tar and b) I'm guessing it might have been for
> internal dev, not for what I am doing.

While theoretically possible to do some surgery on the tables and
reinsert, you'd have to be quite careful.  You could mess around on a
test instance disabling/deleting all your
scrips/scripactions/scripconditions/templates and then using the
Initialdata docs to insert part of our initial data.

I'd probably just stand up a tiny 4.2 instance and use it as a
reference to clean up the existing Scrips rather than risk the
surgery.

I expect what you found in git was actually the branch
4.2/fixup-default-scrips which we merged and which was making some
changes to the default set of scrips that RT ships with.

-kevin