[rt-users] How far can categories nest?

Mathew Snyder mathew.snyder at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 17:04:17 EST 2014

I just upgraded and the custom fields still aren't cascading properly.
After selecting the first one the second populates, but after selecting the
second one the third does not.

CentOS 6.5, FastCGI, RT 4.2.2, MySQL 5.1.71-1

-Mathew

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at
all." - God; Futurama

"We'll get along much better once you accept that you're wrong and neither
am I." - Me