[rt-users] Populate sub-field based on parent field selection

Mathew Snyder mathew.snyder at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 15:21:08 EST 2014

Use categories.

However, v4.2.1 appears to be broken and upgrading to 4.2.2 did not fix it
for me. A second field populated based on the first works, but a third
based on the second doesn't.

Also, they can be confusing to set up at first.

-Mathew

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at
all." - God; Futurama

"We'll get along much better once you accept that you're wrong and neither
am I." - Me