[rt-users] How to use rt-extension-assets-import-csv

Jonah Hirsch Jonah.Hirsch at nau.edu
Wed Jan 22 18:25:43 EST 2014

I was trying that...turns out because I didn't have the perl-doc package installed it just popped up the script in VIM. Upon quitting vim it informed me to install perl-doc, but I guess I overlooked that before.

Thanks.

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 08:23:45PM +0000, Jonah Hirsch wrote:

>    I just installed both the RT Assets extension and the Assets Import CSV extension, but I

>    cannot for the life of me figure out how to use the CSV import extension. Any thoughts?

The README shipped with the extension covers configuration and

the extension ships a single file in the bin/ directory of the

installed plugin.  Running rt-assets-import-csv with no arguments or

the standard --help produces a man page.

-kevin