[rt-users] ShowCustomFields extremely slow.

Michelle Sullivan michelle at sorbs.net
Mon Jan 27 19:09:31 EST 2014

Michelle Sullivan wrote:
> Alex Vandiver wrote:
>

>> The fact that even cookie setup takes a quarter of a second is
>> problematic, and suggests that your database badly needs tuning.
>>

> I doubt it, it's probably because it's busy.

Oh I should also point out in lulls between incoming spam runs when the
DBs drop to just 1-2 qps (which happens for 15 minute periods every
couple of hours, the query speed for the RT4 DB doesn't change
noticeably - the trace was taken during one of the quiet periods)

--
Michelle Sullivan
http://www.mhix.org/