[rt-users] Memory leak when merging tickets, RT 4.2.2

Jonah Hirsch Jonah.Hirsch at nau.edu
Tue Jan 28 11:23:27 EST 2014

It seems to occur for any ticket. I tried it on our most innocuous queue and it still occurred. Removed all people from the ticket, no special things in the ticket, and it still causes its apache process to lock up the system.

Unfortunately I don't currently have the resources to set up a test RT system to see if it occurs.

I'm running Ubuntu 12.04.4, perl 5.14.2, Apache 2.2.22, and MySQL 5.5.35-0ubuntu0.12.04.1-log on Ubuntu 12.04.4