[rt-users] Set requestor from email body

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Thu Jan 30 10:51:00 EST 2014

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 09:24:17AM +0100, Andreas Heinlein wrote:
> I know there is "Extract custom fields from mail", but this is not a
> custom field. Does anyone know a solution for this?

The ExtractCustomFieldValues extension can be used to set other
fields, but honestly, you'll write less code if you steal one of the
snippets from the wiki snippets page that fetches the mail body.

With ECFV you'd have to write the same 'remove requestor, add
requestor' code, it'd just simplify the matching.

-kevin