[rt-users] Weird Behavior

Alex Peters alex at peters.net
Wed Jul 2 23:34:43 EDT 2014

I'm not sure what "the CGTag" means but if the subject tag on the queue is
exactly the same as the $rtname, you can leave the subject tag blank (it
will default to $rtname).

Basically the only thing between those square brackets in the Subject line
of the email should be the $rtname or a queue's subject tag, followed by a
space, a hash and a ticket number.

If that's the case and it's still not working, RT debug logs might come in
handy.