[rt-users] Weird Behavior

Mark Campbell mcc171 at psu.edu
Wed Jul 2 23:56:49 EDT 2014

Sorry CG tag would be what we use to describe the queue and cg.xxx.edu
as the rtname.  For instance the Networking queue would look like

[Networking cg.xxx.edu #1091]

So in the subject tag field for the queue configuration we have
"Networking cg.xxx.edu"

Is this not allowed? or would the space between Networking and
cg.xxx.edu cause issues?

Mark