[rt-users] Column width in search results

Alex Peters alex at peters.net
Tue Jul 8 21:50:14 EDT 2014

I don't think such a module exists; it doesn't seem like a common request.
 Out of curiosity, is there a specific problem you're trying to fix with
this or is it just a matter of cosmetic preference?

My first step would be to develop some HTML independently of RT that
correctly demonstrates what you want to achieve, and possibly share it to
the list as a proof of concept.

After that, I'd try to implement that as STYLE information in the search
display format, then if that fails, look at creating local overrides of the
html/Elements/CollectionList and/or html/Elements/CollectionAsTable/Row
components and thus change the HTML being generated by RT in the first
place (but this would impose all ticket lists in the system with this
styling, not specific searches, which may or may not be acceptable).

The wiki has some small amount of information on this topic which may be
useful:
http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/CustomizingWithLocalDir