[rt-users] Some users can't see comment / editor box?

Jeff Blaine jblaine at kickflop.net
Thu Jul 10 13:23:31 EDT 2014

We're experiencing something odd with 4.2.x (upgrade from
3.8.17) where SOME users cannot see the text editor box upon,
for example, clicking Comment.

This is occuring, for *those affected users*, with Firefox on OSX,
Firefox + Chrome + IE on Windows. For other users, using what I
understand to be the same browsers, it works fine.

The affected users did not have any issue commenting with RT 3.8.17
and are in a group that has the CommentOnTicket right for the queue
in question. In fact, that group has all "General" rights for the
queue.

I would greatly welcome any thoughts before I leave for vacation in
11 hours if anyone has them :)

--
Jeff Blaine
kickflop.net