[rt-users] User/Summary.html not showing CF's

Al Joslin allen.joslin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 14:04:04 EDT 2014

Yes, changing the $UserSummaryExtraInfo did make the fields visible, thanks

My problem at this point is that I have two classes of users - customers: which have need of many custom fields on their records, and staff: who should not have any of those fields shown

How can I hide those custom fields when displaying Staff records ?

thanks
Al;