[rt-users] a configuration manager/plugin for RT

Rémi mirebob at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 10:48:32 EDT 2014

Hi Al,
I'm in the same situation and I'm looking for something to "transfer"
configuration for one instance to another.
I've found that RT comes with a tool apparently intended to do that :
rt-dump-metadata
https://bestpractical.com/docs/rt/4.2/rt-dump-metadata.html

I've just made a little test right now and have a lot of errors/warnings,
don't now if it is full compatible with 4.2

Rémi