[rt-users] User/Summary.html not showing CF's

Alex Peters alex at peters.net
Tue Jul 15 22:21:00 EDT 2014

I don't think it's possible to adjust visible custom fields per user group
on user summary pages out of the box.

You could modify the user summary page code to not show custom fields of a
certain name or group type, and/or for users in a certain group.

There is some RT_Config setting to group custom fields, which may or may
not be of use in doing the above.