[rt-users] Fwd: Help with setting RT Due Date

Alex Peters alex at peters.net
Wed Jul 16 10:45:31 EDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joe Kirby <kirby at umbc.edu>
Date: 16 July 2014 21:24
Subject: Re: [rt-users] Help with setting RT Due Date
To: Alex Peters <alex at peters.net>

Thank you. I had forgotten that but in the end I still have the issue of
trying to update the due date from a CF because I have a web form that
captures this data and I need to populate the due date field

Thank you for responding

Joe

Joe Kirby ,  Assistant Vice President, Business Systems
Division of Information Technology (DoIT)
Support Response -   http://www.umbc.edu/doit
Administration 627
Office - 410-455-3020
Email - kirby at umbc.edu

On Jul 15, 2014, at 10:16 PM, Alex Peters <alex at peters.net> wrote:

Entry of due date is possible at ticket creation by clicking the Details