[rt-users] Couldn't find Ticket for reminder XXXXX Please contact administrator. AFTER 3.8.1 to 4.2.5/6 upgrade

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Thu Jul 24 11:15:55 EDT 2014

On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 10:58:03AM -0500, Lists wrote:
> I have been working on upgrading our production RT 3.8.1 install to RT 4.2.6
> and am almost ready to deploy to production.  The only issue I am having is
> after the upgrade process, when I log in I am seeing missing reminders.

An RT that old will have had a number of reminders bugs.
Generally it means that either a ticket moved queues but the reminder
didn't, or you shredded with an old shredder that didn't follow links
to reminders.  In either case, you can use the id you elided from your
error message to look at the tickets and links tables and see what
needs updating or deleting.

rt-validator may also notice dangling links.

-kevin