[rt-users] s/mime

Alex Vandiver alexmv at bestpractical.com
Mon Jul 28 12:15:35 EDT 2014

On 07/26/2014 10:44 AM, Matthias Henze wrote:
> Key and certificate get detected and displayed by the queue. I want all
> messages to be signed. When I enable "Sign all auto-generated mail."
> auto-generated mails get signed and the destroyed by duplicating all
> newlines. This leads to an invalid signed message.

Interesting -- what version of openssl are you using, and are you using
HTML templates?  If so, does the malformed signature persist if you
switch to text templates, via ./etc/upgrade/switch-templates-to text ?

> Since I've enabled s/mime no answers get sent out any more by e-mail.
> Auto generated mails are sent. What causes this?

What do you mean by "no answers get sent out any more"?  What do RT's
error logs say?
 - Alex