[rt-users] Read-Only Custom Fields

Al Joslin allen.joslin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 15:52:18 EDT 2014

I think I figured it out...

I was trying to get a non-modifiable view of a custom field in the _editing_ view (when you click Basics) and that is not going to happen.

The field will show in the _display_ view and not the _editing_ view -- and that's the way it's supposed to work

As to #2

	I can't figure out any way around granting all the ModifyCustomField permissions on a per-field basis

	And if my users don't want to see some of the CF's at the Ticket level then I'll be granting those on a per-field basis as well.

thanks
al;