[rt-users] Scrip access to Per-Transaction custom field values -- need a workaround !!

Al Joslin allen.joslin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 16:29:25 EDT 2014

I have per-transaction custom fields that the users can update when they comment (or reply)

I need to roll those up to the Ticket as they are added, so I wrote a scrip

But I can't seem to get it to work...  It's always one comment behind...

Then I found this line in the RT wiki

	Quote:     Note that Per-Transaction custom fields values are not available to ScripActions. (RT sets these after the Scrip has been executed.)
	from:    http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/ScripAction

Damn, that means my displayed roll-up in the Ticket will forever be inaccurate...

Are there any suggested work-arounds?

thanks
al;