[rt-users] Add Time difference in search result

AJ aaron.mccarthy at southwestern.ie
Thu Jul 31 02:53:53 EDT 2014

I'm just using the custom field at the moment to store the date and time of
which a ticket was re opened. I was using this custom field value in the
file I mentioned in the first message along with code I'm using also. I'm
starting to suspect I do not need a custom field. See image of what I have
so far. Is there another way about using this?

<http://requesttracker.8502.n7.nabble.com/file/n58112/untitled.bmp>