[rt-users] absence planning

Alex Peters alex at peters.net
Thu Jul 31 07:25:37 EDT 2014

I believe that the "Absent" custom field belongs to users rather than
tickets.  If that is correct, your code should read as follows:

my $CFval = $self->TicketObj->OwnerObj->FirstCustomFieldValue(27);
return 1 if defined $CFval and $CFval eq 'Yes';

Note that values are case-sensitive, so a capital Y is required.  Does this
help?

(P.S.  Please reply-all to ensure that the list remains informed of this
discussion.)