[rt-users] Unprivileged users - Edit ticket/Sign up as CC?

Cena, Stephen (ext. 300) SJC at qvii.com
Thu Jul 31 14:10:11 EDT 2014

I'm looking to move my user base away from being all Privileged and making them Unprivileged so they get the "Self Service" version of RT. I've created a single test user to get a feel for what my users will experience. One issue I've come across is editing the tickets. I've got explict permissions on the Requestor of the ticket (ex: Requestor can make changes to the ticket), but it looks like Unprivileged is overriding it. I'd like the users to be able to sign up as CC on tickets as well, but that is missing too. Is this how Unprivileged works, or did I miss a permission setting? Thanks!

Stephen J. Cena
Systems Administrator - MIS/IT Dept
Quality Vision International
850 Hudson Ave
Rochester,NY 14620
Phone: 585-544-0450 x300
Please report email problems to: postmaster at qvii.com

QVII MIS/IT Dept - We do what we must because we can.
"Thank you for helping us help you help us all."