[rt-users] temporarily disable HTML scrubbing

Florin Andrei florin at andrei.myip.org
Wed Jun 4 14:30:03 EDT 2014

Using RT-4.2.4

Is there a way to temporarily disable HTML scrubbing completely?

I am having trouble enabling the tags and attributes that will allow me
to display correctly formatted text in tickets. The text is a table,
copied into MS Outlook. I've managed to display the table by including a
few things in /opt/rt4/local/lib/RT/Interface/Web_Local.pm

package HTML::Mason::Commands;
# Let tables through
push @SCRUBBER_ALLOWED_TAGS, qw(TABLE THEAD TBODY TFOOT TR TD TH);
1;

But the inside of the cells contains text highlighted with a yellow
background, which is not showing in the ticket. Also, the table border
is missing.

I'd like to temporarily disable scrubbing, just to see if what I want to
do is possible at all.

--
Florin Andrei
http://florin.myip.org/