[rt-users] temporarily disable HTML scrubbing

Florin Andrei florin at andrei.myip.org
Wed Jun 4 15:14:31 EDT 2014

On 2014-06-04 11:55, Alex Vandiver wrote:
> On 06/04/2014 02:30 PM, Florin Andrei wrote:
>> Is there a way to temporarily disable HTML scrubbing completely?
>
> https://metacpan.org/pod/RT::Extension::PermissiveHTMLMail

Fantastic! This extension solved my problem. There was no need to enable
$AllowDangerousHTML, the extension works out of the box without it. Now
those pesky formatted Outlook emails are displayed correctly, and
everyone is very pleased with the way RT works now.

Thank you.

--
Florin Andrei
http://florin.myip.org/