[rt-users] combine Correspond and Resolve scrips?

Hubbard, Jason Jason.Hubbard at circles.com
Thu Jun 5 14:28:45 EDT 2014

Hi Alex, I’m not sure how to resolve the first issue (probably some logic in the Correspondence scrip) but below will get rid of the “no content” message.

Replace $Transaction->Content() with the below in your templates to remove the no content message in emails.

{$Transaction->Content() eq 'This transaction appears to have no content' ?

'' :

$Transaction->Content();

}