[rt-users] rt-remind script problem

Guadagnino Cristiano guadagnino.cristiano at creval.it
Tue Jun 10 04:58:05 EDT 2014

We have been using the rt-remind script for a long time.

I have just noticed that it is not working anymore, so I looked at the output of the cron job that starts it weekly, and found a lot of messages like this:

    Recipient names must be specified

I have been unable to determine the cause, and a google search (despite a lot of hits) failed to bring light to the issue.
Launching the rt-remind script with the -d parameter outputs the messages that would be sent out, and I cannot see anything wrong.

Anybody else is having or have had this issue?

Thank you in advance
Cris