[rt-users] RT 4.2: extracting reports

Boris Epstein borepstein at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 09:30:56 EDT 2014

Hello all,

I am trying to set up a some way to periodically extract activity reports
from my RT installation. I have a feeling that I could use the query tool
for that but I could never find a comprehensive description of the
queryable fields.

There are also a reporting function under "Tools -> Activity Reports" but I
could never find out how to modify the output and save it.

Also, there is the "Charts" functionality:

http://bestpractical.com/docs/rt/4.2/charts.html

Once again, the documentation is a bit lacking.

So any advice on how to make this happen - with examples, if such exist -
would be most appreciated.

Cheers,

Boris.