[rt-users] ticket created from CLI script with wrong Due date; timezone issue?

Alex Peters alex at peters.net
Wed Jun 18 21:25:52 EDT 2014

The code posted in my original message, minus the $ticket->Create call,
generates debug output showing the problem independent of ticket creation.
In that message I've highlighted the  discrepancies in that debug output in
red.  Your comments on that specific output would be greatly appreciated.

I don't believe that the date/time configuration options are relevant,
because I'm explicitly specifying "11am Wednesday" in an RT::Date->Set call
and getting an epoch for "11am Tuesday."  My timezone is not offset from
GMT by 24 hours.

I want to be able to enter freeform text and have it interpreted relative
to the RT-configured timezone, hence my use of RT::Date.