[rt-users] Change Management Multiple Owners

Aaron McCarthy aaron.mccarthy at southwestern.ie
Thu Jun 26 05:26:41 EDT 2014

Hi Alex,

I do apologize for replying to you directly.

Thank you for your feedback. Greatly appreciated.

I have a simple template (one owner) and a complex template (Group AdminCc).

When I have the simple template implemented and I reveive an approval
ticket. Under status I see (/Pending Approval/). Which will in turn allow me
to approve a ticket.

When I implement the complex template and a new approval ticket arrives,
Under status I see "new". I am not able to Approve the ticket.

The only difference between the two Templates is the Perl Code Snippet.

===Create-Ticket: approval
*{
my $group = RT::Groups->new(RT->SystemUser);
$group->LoadUserDefinedGroup( "DL_IT_Request_Tracker_Admins" );
}*
Queue: ___Approvals
Type: approval
AdminCc: { $group->MemberEmailAddressesAsString }
Depended-On-By: TOP