[rt-users] Help with Unlabeled Buttons

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Fri Jun 27 18:12:38 EDT 2014

On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 08:20:30PM +0000, Keith Creasy wrote:
> The buttons appear in several places but one example is the screen
> where you modify the "content" of a "dashboard". The buttons to add a
> search for example I think is a right-pointing arrow. There are also
> up and down arrows that I believe move the item higher or lower on the
> view. This isn't the only place but maybe that helps you pinpoint what
> we need to change.

https://github.com/bestpractical/rt/blob/stable/share/html/Widgets/SelectionBox#L179
https://github.com/bestpractical/rt/blob/stable/share/html/Widgets/SelectionBox#L193

That widget is used in a number of places, so may fix several spots in
the UI.  I assume the problem is that we're using an HTML entity which
the reader doesn't know how to deal with?

-kevin