[rt-users] how to unset a ticket's Due date?

Alex Peters alex at peters.net
Mon Jun 30 10:43:45 EDT 2014

I agree that the misbehaviour is caused by the commit you reference here.

I believe however that the problem is caused by the change to the
ProcessTicketDates method in RT::Interface::Web.

The method now erroneously skips adjusting the date if the date is not
set—even if explicitly not set by the user.