[rt-users] Set Time Worked to display in Hours on search results

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Mon Mar 3 16:56:26 EST 2014

On Mon, Mar 03, 2014 at 01:12:18PM -0800, j.hubbard wrote:
> I've searched around but haven't found a definitive answer to this.
>
> How can I set the "Time Worked" to display in Hours on search results the
> way "Time Left" does?
>
> Any help is very much appreciated.

Unfortunately, Time Worked and Time Estimated show the 'raw' internal
value.  For some reason, Time Left uses a friendly display.   That's
inconsistent and I've filed it as a bug.
http://issues.bestpractical.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=29405

The RT__Ticket/ColumnMap should should grow newer friendly versions of
Time Worked.

You can add one with a callback (or override TimeWorked
transparently).  Just return $_[0]->TimeWorkedAsString instead
of the existing return $_[0]->TimeWorked.

-kevin