[rt-users] Question about Article searches

Emil Støa emil at wican.no
Tue Mar 4 08:32:31 EST 2014

Thank you, Kevin for your answer.
 I have tried to look into the code, and I had a feeling it should be "as simple" as that. Unfortunately, the simplest things for you pro's is a real headscratcher for the rest of us. Do you have any clues as to how I can make this modification?

I try to figure stuff out as much as possible myself, but on this thing I'm really lost..

Emil